All shows are General Admission / standing room only. There is some seating in the back of the theater (first come, first served), and lots of standing room closer to the stage. Also there is Balcony seating. For film viewing events, there is extra seating made available.
Our capacity is 400.
- No cameras or photography unless specifically permitted by management in advance.
- No refunds or exchanges on your tickets
- No smoking in the venue. There is generally a designated area for smokers downstairs, outside, in front of the building.
- Absolutely no fighting, stealing, or being rude to guests or staff!
If you are a band interested on playing our Theater, please contact email@example.com.
Advancing your Show
If you need to advance an upcoming show, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Shows are to be advanced no less than 48 hours prior to show night.
Our House sound system for full concerts is:
- 4-EAW KF850z’s (Flown 2 per side left and right of stage)
- 4-Ramsdell W1 Subwoofers (2 per side on the ground)
- 1-House amp rack (Crest 7200,8200,9200)
- 1-EAW UX8800 system processor
- 1-48 channel split snake (200’ trunk, 25’ split)
- 1-Yamaha M7CL 48 digital mixing console
- 7- Powered wedges
- 1-Drum Box
- 12-Tall boom stands
- 2- Round base straight stands
- 10-Short boom stands
- 20-20’ mic cables
- 20-10’ mic cables
- 1-beta 52
- 1-16 channel sub snake
- 2-8 channel sub snakes
Any other questions please contact our Production Manager Scott at 413-726-0935 (ext. 104).
Tickets are available here on our site. Just click on the TICKETS button next to the show you wish to attend and follow the prompts. We accept Visa & Mastercard for online ticket sales.
Tickets are available in advance at The Palace Theater. If tickets are not sold out, the Box Office will open 2 hours before doors on show nights. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Taxes and Fees on Ticket Purchases
State tax of 10% is applied to all ticket sales. If you pay with a credit card, there is a $1 per ticket charge. The Palace Theater charges a $1 service fee per ticket
All shows are 18 and over unless otherwise noted. State issued ID is required of all guests, regardless of your age.
Sold Out Shows
To ensure that you are guaranteed entry to the show, we recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance. Once a show is sold out, we can’t do anything to help you, other than allow access to one individual each time one leaves. This scenario is avoidable by buying in advance.
All shows are General Admission. There is some seating in the back of the theatre, and lots of standing room closer to the stage. For film viewing events, there is extra seating available.
If you have any questions about tickets, please contact us at email@example.com.
We host all types of events including, but not limited to:
- Film premieres and showings
- Private parties
- Speaking events
- Corporate meetings & events
- Wedding receptions or post-wedding parties
Please contact us for price info and availability. We look forward to working with you.